Growth & Diversification Plan Input Sessions
GO Virginia Region 6 invites you to participate in virtual sessions to seek input from regional leaders in Business, Workforce, Education, Non-Profits, Entrepreneurs, and Local Governments.
Members of the public are invited to participate in virtual sessions to provide input and share views about the current and future state of the Region’s economy.
Your voice is needed! These meetings will foster greater regional collaboration by bringing together leaders in business, economic development, workforce, education, housing, and other community representatives, and will help shape the strategy of Region 6 for the next several years.
Interested parties may register for any or all of the sessions below. Each session will last approximately 120 minutes and registration is required! For questions, please contact Jennifer Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GO Virginia Region 6 Growth and Diversification Plan Stakeholder Engagement Sessions
Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Development
- Session 2: June 15th 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM | Recording – PPT Presentation
- Session 3: July 13th 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM | Register Here
- Session 2: June 17th 2 PM – 4PM | Recording – PPT Presentation – Site Guidance
- Session 3: July 1st 9 AM – 11 AM | Recording – PPT Presentation – Site List
- Session 2: June 23rd 9 AM – 11 AM |
- Session 3: July 14th 9 AM – 11 AM | Register Here